Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome, Fellow Wizards.

Hello and good-will. I hail from a far and distant land, known to mast as Wizard City.
Thats right.
another blog about wizard 101. i may not post much, but i will try to be imaginative. As you can see, i am a conjurer, Stuck in Mooshu, Named Justin HexHunter. I know that you all know this blogs name is ripped off from the Friendly Necromancer, whose blog i highly reccomend. and thomas lionblood, i still want to read that fanfiction of yours! I summon the powers of the mind to aid you.
*Summons a level four Cyclops Minion to rush off to the friendly necromancers work desk*
*Writes*
By the way, i will also be working on a fanfiction. it will most likely not be as good as Thomas's, but i digress. I really hope you consider continuing to read my blog, when i actually have the time to blog. which i do. too much time in fact.

Goodwill!
i am thinking that should be my exit phrase, like friendly has " Happy Dueling" i thought i might do something like that.

3 comments:

  1. haha! Thanks for the mention. And WELCOME TO THE BLOGGERS CLUB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll visit, as long as you get some posts in. :) See you in future time!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry but i still have no idea how to blog! i forgot where to sign in! help. i'll just wander around my site untill i find it.

    ReplyDelete