Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm amazed I'm not Dead!

yes i am surprised that i have not yet kicked the necromancers bucket yet. ya see, its like this. you never really know how powerful ice magic can be... until you become a fire wizard. my pyromancer is still stuck in the krokosphinx, even though i have a lot of ice protection gear on. i have 13 percent ice defense. and they still kill me so easily! i hate all those creepy crocodiles and those weird spiders and strange giant blocks of ice-men. they can go sit and spin. you can only get that joke if you watch aqua teen hunger force on adult swim. i'm so bored. uh, in other news, Isaac made friends with two grandmasters today, Kane and, er, man i hate this short term memory loss, uh, i'll remember someday. and you know, if you want actual information of the wizard game, go to the friendly necromancer.
the address is:
http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/
visit. enjoy. dont forget that it is deadly to go to that site. if you go, your eyeballs will drip green slime. or maybe thats just a condition of mine.... O.o

1 comment:

  1. a) You sure like colors!
    b) Good thing you didnt die! Fire is effective.
    c) I got a new backround on my site! Let me know what you think.
    d) You misspelled ADDRESS. lol put in the S!;p

    ReplyDelete